Definitions of terms
- www.ssabag.ro (or the site) is a presentation site of SSAB-AG S.R.L. The site is owned and administered by S.C. SSAB-AG S.R.L., based in Bacau, Str. Republicii, Nr. 159, 600303, Romania, having CIF RO5311601, hereinafter referred to as SSAB AG. According to Law no. 677/2001 and Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (applicable in Romania on May 25, 2018), SSAB AG is a personal data operator.
- GDPR is Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable individual (the data subject).
Questions and requests
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your data or you wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to the data we own or if you are concerned about the way we handle any confidentiality issue, you can write to us at e-mail: email@example.com.
Collected general information
- Information you provide to us voluntarily
When you use the application forms on the site, when you contact us by telephone or e-mail or communicate with us in any way, you voluntarily give us the information we process. This information includes name, surname, e-mail address and phone number.
By providing this information, we keep it in a secure and confidential manner in our database. We do not disclose or transfer information to third parties.
- Information we collect automatically
When you browse our site, it is possible to collect information about your visit to the site. This information may include the IP address, operating system, browser, browsing activity, and other information about how you interact with the site. We can collect this information by using cookies or other similar technologies. You can see what cookies are still reading this page.
Processing of personal data
With regard to the data we provide voluntarily by completing and sending forms or by contacting us in any way, the legal basis is to take action at the request of the person concerned prior to the conclusion of a contract (Article 5 (2) (a) of the Law No 677/2001) and to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of Regulation (EU) 679/2016).
Under both current legislation and the GDPR (applicable from May 25, 2018), your consent is not required if the processing is required to perform a contract, a legal obligation or a legitimate interest.
We store personal data only for the period necessary to meet our goals, but no more than 10 years after the last visit to the site or the last interaction with us for the following purposes:
- to take the necessary steps to conclude a contract;
- to answer your questions and requests;
- for marketing activities, but only if you have given your prior consent;
- to provide and improve the services we offer.
To stop receiving promotional messages, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions included in each email.
Disclosure and transmission of personal information
We will not disclose your information to third parties for use for their own marketing or commercial purposes. However, we may disclose your information to the following entities:
- Service providers. We may disclose your information to other companies that provide us with services and act as empowered persons, such as companies that help us for billing or send emails on our behalf. These entities are selected with great care to ensure that they meet the specific privacy requirements. These entities have limited capacity to use your information for other purposes than to provide us with services;
- Courts, prosecutors, or other public authorities to comply with the law or in response to a mandatory legal procedure (such as a search warrant or court order);
We do not currently transfer your data to countries outside the European Union. If we change the policy, we will inform you accordingly, we will provide you with the relevant warranties and we will ask for your consent.
Rights of the data subjects
- The right to withdraw consent
If the processing is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time and free of charge by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your consent.
- Right to file a complaint with a supervisor
- The right to appeal to justice
- Right of access
You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not and, if so, you have the right to access those data.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from us, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In some cases, we may not be able to search for your personal information because of the identifiers you provide in your request. An example of personal data that we can not see when we provide us with your name and email address is data collected by cookies by the browser.
In such cases, if we can not identify you as the target person, we are unable to comply with your request, unless you provide additional identification information. Taking into account the purposes for which data was processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
- Right to delete data (the right to be forgotten)
In situations where data is no longer required to meet the goals, consent was withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing, you oppose the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail in the processing or personal data processed you have the right to obtain the deletion of your data without undue delay.
- The right to restrict the processing
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing if one of the following cases applies:
- Determine the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- processing is illegal, and you oppose the deletion of personal data, but instead require restriction of their use;
- We no longer need personal data for processing, but you ask us to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
- You have opposed your processing under Article 21 (1) of the GDPR for the length of time that it is ascertained whether our legitimate rights prevail over your rights.
- The right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable form, and you are entitled to transmit this data to another operator without any obstacles our part, where:
- Processing is based on consent under Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR; and
- processing is carried out by automatic means.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profile creation, which produces legal effects that concern you or affect you to a significant extent.
You do not have this right if the decision:
- It is necessary to conclude or execute a contract between you and a data operator;
- is authorized by Union law or the national law applicable to the controller and which also provides for appropriate measures to protect the legitimate rights, freedoms and interests of the data subject; or
- is based on your explicit consent.
A cookie is a small text file that a site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site. Cookies are widely used to make sites work or to function more efficiently, as well as to provide information to site owners.
Cookie-generated information on how the website is used - standard Internet usage information (including IP address) and information about the visitor's behavior in an anonymous form - are transmitted to and stored by Google, including on servers in the United States. Before being sent to Google, the IP address is anonymous.
You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer or other devices, and you can set up most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you choose to delete cookies, you should keep in mind that any preferences will be lost. Also, if you block cookies completely, many sites (including ours) will not work properly. For these reasons, we do not recommend blocking cookies completely when using the www.ssabag.ro site.